Video: Drilling down into the data about video pitches on Kickstarter.
Schedule: Successful CrowdFunding with Stephen Follows
When: Sat 23rd & Sun 24th July 2016
Where: Ealing Studios, London W5 5EP
How Much: £139
Morning: The Strategy, the overview of how to finance, produce and sell your film
- An introduction to crowdfunding
- The big picture - what makes crowdfunding campaigns work?
- Building your new campaign strategy that will secure funding
- Inspiring, building and leading a team to support you and supercharge your campaign
- Rewriting, crafting, tweaking and refining your campaign
- Analysis of successful schedules and building yours
- Rewards bootcamp - ideas, tips and guidance
- Campaign videos which interest, engage and convert - exactly why do some work better than others?
- Writing your campaign video
- Live pitch and analysis of several delegate projects
- Reaching your audience and what the data tells us
- Where is the sweet spot? Investment of time and energy versus funding reward and audience desire
- Analyze the psychology of why people will contribute to your campaign
- Passive viewer to raving fan and how to enroll people in your dream
- The £million model (i.e. How I’d go about raising £1million on Kickstarter)
- Paid marketing and what works and why
- Other forms of grass roots marketing that succeed
- What the data tells us about the when and where of launch
- Recap on your strategy, schedule, pitch, team and passion for your dream
- Platforms and benefits
- Down and dirty tips and tricks for success
- Schedule, schedule, schedule!
- Tools and services to boost your campaign
- What the data tells us about updates and campaign length
- Daily update strategies bootcamp
- The final 24 hours, stretch goals and guaranteed success
- Making your movie and continuing the conversation